SilkRoad Server Status

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:36:17 PDT 2016

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 15:40:13 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/21/16, John <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
> > But they did find his "hidden" server and get it cloned before all
> > of this
>
> When this last came up I don't recall it being clear beyond
> speculation how they found it. Are there now links to any
> investigative journalist who has since said how this was done,
> and backed up their work with case docs / official statements?

	https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140203/11143926078/parallel-construction-revealed-how-dea-is-trained-to-launder-classified-surveillance-info.shtml

	"organizations would share info with the DEA and other law
	enforcement agencies, but then tell them to reconstruct the
	evidence via a process called "parallel construction," so that
	the surveillance would not then be discussed in court. "

	Do I need to connect the dots?