KRS-1 says 'Lets Box' about Institutional Slander [was: Re: the most annoying thing about Juan]

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Jul 21 18:51:09 PDT 2016

Reference for 'FEUDAL LIBERTARIANS who infest the coding world,'
Scumbucket moneymen who destroyed personal computing and turned it into
entertainment toys-for-al et al

"And now, with that said, here is the "#Police Are Slave Patrollers"
Chrome extension on the Google Web Store:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/police-are-slave-patrolle/ngjggakcpjladadijhgmpemakehbimpm?hl=en
… Enjoy.

Read the comments from coders...

https://twitter.com/maymaymx/status/756302869716926469