ten year old kid in Syria beheaded yesterday by U.S. supported "moderate rebels"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jul 21 18:08:16 PDT 2016

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 05:24:23PM -0700, Rayzer wrote:
> On 07/21/2016 04:47 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 09:00:28AM -0700, Rayzer wrote:
> >> Hide your children and small pets (Goats too... I hear they like to
> >> schtup goats)
> > Too inclusive - according to the Koran, only female goats.
> >

> Since you brought the Koran into anything these goatfuckers do, you
> really need to cite that. With context... That's the ISLAMIC RULES. You
> have to put it in context to other places in the Koran. But the least
> you can do, as a not-a-Muslim, who doesn't know the rules, is quote the
> passage and give it's reference # or else I can simply assume you're a
> stupid bigot troll who found that at some shithole of a White
> Supremacist website on the darknet.

A quick google search:
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality

It's a large page so refer specifically a few particular quotes:

There is also a certain saying which remains popular among the Arabs:
The Arabs have never taken quite so condemnatory an attitude towards the
practice, and indeed a popular Arab saying had it that "The pilgrimage
to Mecca is not complete without copulating with the camel."

"Our companions have said that if the penile head has penetrated a
woman's anus, or a man's anus, or an animal's vagina or its anus then it
is necessary to wash whether the one being penetrated is alive or dead,
young or old, whether it was done intentionally or absentmindedly,
whether it was done willfully or forcefully."

"If a woman inserts (in her vagina) an animal's penis she must wash, and
if she inserts a detached penis (thakaran maktu-an, lit. “a severed male
member”) there are two opinions; the most correct is that she must
wash."

"If he had sexual intercourse with an animal, that will not make his
hajj void"

"Sex with animals, dead people and masturbation, does not invalidate
one's fast provided ejaculation does not occur"

"Sex with animals before the mission (Islam) was wide spread and many
narrations are narrated that it is halal but makrooh (disliked). And on
the compulsory precaution one should abandon this practice that may
cause self harm. And you must admit this to the owner of the sheep and
pay the owner."

"
Conclusion

>From all of the above, we can certainly see that, unlike the West,
Islamic societies do not universally harbor negative attitudes towards
bestiality. Many Muslims seek out gratification or are indifferent to
this perversion, and in some cases it is even openly promoted and made
obligatory.
"