ten year old kid in Syria beheaded yesterday by U.S. supported "moderate rebels"

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Jul 21 17:24:23 PDT 2016

On 07/21/2016 04:47 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 09:00:28AM -0700, Rayzer wrote:
>> Hide your children and small pets (Goats too... I hear they like to
>> schtup goats)
> Too inclusive - according to the Koran, only female goats.

Since you brought the Koran into anything these goatfuckers do, you
really need to cite that. With context... That's the ISLAMIC RULES. You
have to put it in context to other places in the Koran. But the least
you can do, as a not-a-Muslim, who doesn't know the rules, is quote the
passage and give it's reference # or else I can simply assume you're a
stupid bigot troll who found that at some shithole of a White
Supremacist website on the darknet.

Rr