Two Different Instructors On Using Tor Crypto Etc...

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Jul 21 09:17:06 PDT 2016

On 07/21/2016 01:26 AM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 07/20/2016 10:03 AM, Rayzer wrote:

>>> He's not my friend, Juan. He works for the fucking US Navy, after
>>> all.
>>>
>>> But I do respect him. Think about it. He and his friends got US
>>> military funding for a project that provided deniable and secure
>>> communication, but only by making it public, for use by both
>>> funders and their enemies.
>>>
>>> It might be that this vulnerability was crucial for selling it to
>>> US military. But that's distinguishable from the argument that
>>> it's intentionally designed to be vulnerable. There's also the
>>> fact that nobody has come up with anything practical that's not
>>> vulnerable to global adversaries. So it seems unlikely that he
>>> had such a design that he put aside as unsellable.
>>>

>> You're arguing logically with a brain-dead troll Mirimir...
> I don't consider Juan to be a troll. I get that he doesn't have much
> patience with those whom he sees as fools :) But being considered a
> fool has never bothered me ;) It's my favorite Tarot card.

From another thread:

Juan:

"Tor is criminal garbage created by the pentagon to serve their ends."

Sorry he's a troll, and as I've claimed repeatedly he's simply fishing
for info to catalog responses. His irrational extremism gives him away.
He's looking for extremists to stalk by acting like one.

Just because he can make some sort of argument to support a position
doesn't mean he isn't a federal troll doing socio-psychlogical
profiling. Most of his shorter posts could be written by an AI robot.

Rr