KRS-1 says 'Lets Box' about Institutional Slander [was: Re: the most annoying thing about Juan]

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Jul 21 08:49:38 PDT 2016

Rapper KRS-One checks in regarding the institutional slander of Hip-Hop
master Afrika Bambaataa and backs my play.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2016/07/20/krs-one-defends-afrika-bambaataa-tells-those-with-a-problem-to-quit-hip-hop/

Wanna box MFs? Some of you you seem to live in a sheltered cubie
world... just waiting for someone you talked smack about to simply show
up with a tec9 and finish the discussion. Stress much?

The REAL world out there is VERY DIFFERENT, yet after decades of
backstabbing and office shooter incidents, some of you remain simply
stoopid.

As I told a group of people at a public event just the other day in
response to a question posed by a local pastor about people talking
behind one's back:

> "You can talk about me behind my back, or in front of me, but you'd
better be speaking the truth or else there's going to be trouble."

Someone talking smack without the facts is a snitch waiting to get
stitched, and NO ONE will feel sorry for them.

Until someone files charges, no matter WHAT the claims are, I back Jacob
Appelbaum 100% and I do not even know him. It's called "Solidarity".
Something lacking among FEUDAL LIBERTARIANS who infest the coding world,
and over the years turned it into a damn near useless pursuit... working
for the moneymen who pretty much stopped any real development in the
world of personal computing dead in it's fucking tracks.

Rr