Call for input to President's Commission on Enhancing Cybersecurity

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Thu Jul 21 04:57:23 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 12:29:10AM -0400, Steve Kinney wrote:
> My first draft was an explicit Microsoft death sentence, I worked
> backward from there to create generic, vendor agnostic conditions that
> would assure the same result.

I will drink to m$'s death. But not sure if currently it is good for
non-sheeple. It is known that m$ are lamers and their ``code'' is
complete mess. My enemies better be pussies than lions. As an aside,
the pokeman game mania doesn't appear to work on windoze shit AFAICT,
hurting their phone sales (if any).

Empires rise and fall. And get replaced by something worse.