the most annoying thing about Juan

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:19:45 PDT 2016

On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 20:56:14 -0700
Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 07/19/2016 08:43 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 20:12:34 -0700
> > Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Juan's a federal troll.
> > 	So where's the evidence? Perhaps the evidence is all my
> > 	consistent anti-state posts? (unlike yours)
> >

> The evidence is the consistency of your trolling.

	Well, for a commie statist like you, who's also a
	tor/pentagon/schneier/isreal propaganda agent, any consistent
	libertarian position is 'trolling'.

	Now, produce the evidence showing that I work for your
	government. No, my anti-state posts and my comments about you
	americunt fucks doesn't count as evidence (for any sane person
	of course, for you on the other hand...)