the most annoying thing about Juan

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:33:10 PDT 2016

On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 16:22:05 -0700
Ted Smith <tedks at riseup.net> wrote:

> Juan, Zeeblocks, and the Cyrillic name guy are pretty obvious Russian
> internet troll army sorts of people. That's been obvious for a while.

	So how many pro putin or even pro russia posts did I write, you
	dumb, dishonest fuck? =)

	Then again ted you are a full fledged pentagon fascist and
	the official syverson's cock sucker...your job description
	prevents you from saying anything sensible or decent.

> (Who else links to Russia fucking today?)
>
> It's a shame we let the FSB kill cpunks.

	I suggest you call homeland security. How many other
	'anarchists' and 'cypherpunks' like you would join you in your
	crusade to defend...your full fledged american punk fascism? =)