the most annoying thing about Juan

Sean Lynch seanl at literati.org
Tue Jul 19 16:42:09 PDT 2016

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 4:27 PM Ted Smith <tedks at riseup.net> wrote:

> Juan, Zeeblocks, and the Cyrillic name guy are pretty obvious Russian
> internet troll army sorts of people. That's been obvious for a while. (Who
> else links to Russia fucking today?)

What, you can't copy and paste? Александр directly transliterates as
"Aleksandr". I'm guessing from his email address that "Alex" might be
acceptable.

> It's a shame we let the FSB kill cpunks.

I, for one, enjoy seeing a different perspective, and AFAICT it's no more
biased than most of what I read in the Western MSM. And despite the fact
that I may disagree with a lot of what they say, most of it is at least
interesting, which I cannot say of everything posted here by others.