Attempted coup d'etat in Turkey - probable conclusion

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Tue Jul 19 03:48:47 PDT 2016

On 07/19/2016 04:24 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 04:10:44AM -0600, Mirimir wrote:
>>>
>>> PS, what does "AF" mean?
>>
>> Afghanistan ;)
>
> Oh ok, well, my initial non thinking assumption that it was some
> military term proves how I should have asked first before jamming foot
> in mouth.
>
> Now I have another question - what does Rayzer mean by "the Russian AF
> rout"?

Well, the US worked with SA to build Taliban, which kicked their ass.
Using experience from Viet Nam, they basically wrote the book on
asymmetric warfare. But of course, that came back to kick their ass when
the same ideology and methods focused on foreign domination of Middle
East. Even after 9/11 and Iraq, they tried that shit again in Syria. But
WTF, maybe it's all part of some long AI game ;)