Who owns merica's debt? (And the chinese involvement)

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Tue Jul 19 00:37:30 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 10:50:10PM +0000, Sean Lynch wrote:
> The Chinese are pro-China, but they recognize that the US is a very large
> market for Chinese goods, and for now their economy is built on exports.

I think this is only partial explanation. China is _very big_ exporter.

> The problem is not that the US has too much debt. The problem is that the
> US is running out of credit. And by "credit" I mean generically *trust.* No

Not according to the financial rating charlatans. USA rating varies
between AAA/Aaa/AA+ (AAA is best possible AFAICT) .

And this is after they were discussing default in congress and candidate
president wants to pay only 85% of the debt... Pretty much the
definition of Ponzi scheme.