Lucky Green Quits Tor Hard [re: Tor Replaces Its Entire Board]

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 21:53:53 PDT 2016

On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 00:30:44 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

>http://archive.is/T8Hlu

>Changed 47 seconds ago by cypherpunks
>Tor spoke doing as SJW's did, part and parcel.
>Tor is vulnerable to GPA etc.
>Tor eats at table of USGOV.
>Tor is in the hands of pop meta players now,
>not OG hackers and activists.

	I wouldn't be surprised if "cypherpunks" is grarpamp. Anyway,
	whoever "cypherpunks" is, he's a dumb liar. Tor always was
	vulnerable to 'GPAs', always was funded by the US nazis, and
	completely in bed with the US gov't. Any 'hackers' who worked
	for tor were and are nothing but unprincipled US gov't lapdogs.