on grokiing intention

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jul 17 22:09:10 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 07:40:20AM +0300, Александр wrote:
> Zen, you swallowed their provocations which misled all the discussion
> toward "putin VS us"/ oh, you misspelled my naaaame ;( / another
> bullshit -> which is NOT the issue here at all. Reread your first-core
> comment/essay which began all this thread and you'll see this total
> misdirection they lead you to-> which you are swallowing here instead
> of ignoring.

Important reminder of one of my many shortcomings, thanks.

> You don't have the "duty" to answer ANY provocation/arrow/bullshit
> somebody writes (and in many cases even good point).

Another good point to remind me. Thanks.

> You have a duty TO POINT something important out. And that's what you
> did by opening this thread and writing from the depth of your heart.
> All the rest is stupid loss of precious energy and feeding the
> conscious evil or just stupid people-pigs here. And that's not your
> intention if you are not crazy.

Let's remind the most important question:

 What can we do, collectively and or individually, to help to
 stop the North American human killing machine?

Most else pales into significance. I am much too wordy most of the time
- sorry abou that. It would be much better if I could say in one
paragraph what takes me 10 pages.

Regards,