[OT] Where are your public keys people?

stef s at ctrlc.hu
Sun Jul 17 17:03:51 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 01:52:42PM -0400, John Newman wrote:
> Your sites SSL cert install is fucked up.
> Chaining issue I think, install the intermediary cert.

nope:
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=www.ctrlc.hu

it's a CACert and it uses sha1 for the signature hash algo, call it
sentimentality, but it takes some time for me to part with this beautiful
idea, that sadly died. i guess i'll have to jump on the next SOP (letsencrypt),
which by it's success became a much juicier target than CACert ever was.
there'll be an update soon for this cert.

--
otr fp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/otr.txt