on grokiing intention

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:24:03 PDT 2016

 On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 5:53 PM, Xer0Dynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com>
wrote:

> In what sense was it rhetorical?  Do you think he wasn't wondering
> what or whom to believe amidst conflicting stories?  It's not a simple
> question when the media bombards you with it.
>
> And, sorry, Hegel is likely the only answer as it incorporates the
> scientific method as well as EVERY OTHER.  Was there another?

​Yes, Mark.  There are several methods.  Search about, please.  It will be
good for you.

You are the kind of guy who prefers to ask about "little bits" in public
lists, instead searching more about electronics.  They have great kits, but
for children only.  You are too big for them.

After your studies, I will be happy if could help you.

Take care.