Comic Book "Religion - Ruining Everything Since 4004 B.C."

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:08:58 PDT 2016

"Religion - Ruining Everything Since 4004 B.C."
​ by Zach Weinersmith.​

​The c​
ute comic book
​ that I mentioned yesterday​
​.  It was licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0.
:)​

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_4J_wOx6q78WHkwaUd5YzEzbFk/view?usp=sharing
​

​Forgive me for using the Google Drive for sharing it!  :P

Remember: Christianity is the religion of forgiveness.

And if you don't believe that, you can burn in a pit of fire for all
eternity!  :)

If you like Zach's work, visit his site, with lots of fun and interesting
comics:  http://www.smbc-comics.com

He is a lovely guy and some of his messages to Kickstarter were really
delicious.  I think he will appreciate your visit.

Warm hugs!  Take care, everybody!  <3

Cecilia