on grokiing intention

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:04:56 PDT 2016

On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 02:02:20 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Perhaps we can agree on the following:
>
> 1. I have posted a lot of pro-Russia articles.
>
> 2. Before today I had not clarified in simple terms my belief that
> Russia is the only reason BRICS could be created, and the only reason
> other nations have the guts to stand together against the attacks from
> the USA.

	We can argue/agree that having an alliance against the US is a
	good thing, in the short term at least. However...

> Putin rescuing Russia from destruction as a nation, is a good thing?

	...however, to go from the general idea of russia and china
	counterbalancing the anglo-american nazis to saying that putin
	is a great guy is...totally unwarrented.

	As a matter of fact, I can argue that putin is a lot more
	friendly to his alleged 'western' enemies that he pretends to
	be.