on grokiing intention

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jul 17 09:08:31 PDT 2016

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 06:50:01PM +0300, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 01:24:29AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > > grarpamp, what I believe or say ultimately shouldn't matter --to the
> > > things that are important to you personally--.
> >
> > Sorry, mixed up who I was replying to - grarpamp, George, blah blah
>
> Try again to guess to whom you were replying, not that this matters to
> you I suppose.

People matter to me. Individuals matter to me. My principles matter to me.

Making a mistake of which name it was supposed to be at that particular
moment, is almost completely irrelevant, as long as there is a
willingness to fix the mistake and move on.

We have bigger problems to worry about, like many daily extra-judicial
killings all around the world but the USA government which pretends it
is "democratic".