on grokiing intention

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jul 17 06:03:15 PDT 2016

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 03:37:29PM +0300, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 10:13:45PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > What causes our blindness?

> > - attachment to our own beliefs/ world views
>
> Well, if I don't believe in my world view, whom to believe?

It's a question for introspection, not so much a question for answer. I
saw a rather muddled and contradictory interpretation of a recent UK
"anti end to end encryption Act", and the question is, what questions
can we ask ourselves, or suggest to one another, to help each other
"wake up"?

The rest is just noise sorry - I'll try to be clearer next time.

> Your pro-commie propaganda?

Oh absolutely not - true drivel!

You must only believe my ANTI-commie propaganda! That other stuff I spew
out is highly suspect at the best of times...

> CNN?

Ummm... I'm not American, so I'll leave it to someone who has
experienced whatever this CNN thing is that you speak of...
but good luck anyway, if you're seeking believable propaganda, I know
this bloke who speaks rather highly of something also known as direct
democracy - I think it was called anarchism or something. He's pretty
brash, and you might find yourself wanting to kill file him here and
there, but his propaganda is top notch, that's for sure!!! Definitely
believable, and I reckon it's worth believing too...

... can't remember his name just yet ... it'll come to me though, and
when I do, I'll be sure to pass it on. Well worth the bother I say...