Fwd: UK gov says new Home Sec will have powers to ban end-to-end encryption

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jul 17 04:03:40 PDT 2016

You flatter me too much; I give thanks for my existence - these bodies
and this world are just amazing.

And I ask my fellow humans for patience, tolerance and forgiveness for
my many failings.  I am certainly glad when able to share a moment of
clarity, and grateful to those who clearly point out any failings as I
present such... it's a long journey being human, and we share this
little old world together.

Kind regards,
Zen