Tor Replaces Its Entire Board

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 19:31:27 PDT 2016

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 11:58:10 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> I watched those talks by Applebaum that grarpamp posted, and I have a
> new appreciation for who Applebaum is, at least a small view of part
> of his life journey. And frankly, I like what I see. Combining this
> with the way he was thrown under the bus by the rest of the Tor Inc
> (some now ex) employees, paints a compelling picture for me that
> Applebaum was a hard pill for the rest of Tor Inc to swallow - and I
> mean that in a "very good for the rest of us" way.

	What I see is a guy who 'earned' something like 100K per year
	(WTF!!!) - money paid by the pentagon, while pretending to be a
	'lefty' 'anarchist'.

	AND, he got 100K per year from the pentagon to promote the
	pentagon's fake anonimity network.

	In my book that is pretty bad. And I don't think he's done any
	pretty good things to at least offset all that bad, let alone
	ending up with a positive balance.

	Perhaps he wasn't as bad as other members of the tor 'project'
	but that's not exactly a high standard. Not to mention he *was*
	a full member of the tor establishment until a month ago.

	Sorry.