Tor Replaces Its Entire Board

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jul 16 18:58:10 PDT 2016

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 04:32:27PM -0300, juan wrote:
> 	You get fucking real. Appelbaum is a self-serving fraud.

The jury's out, but the jury is always out - who knows what the future
will bring, who know's what "evidence of wrongdoing" or for that matter
what further "evidence of right doing" will be presented in respect of
Applebaum in the future.

I watched those talks by Applebaum that grarpamp posted, and I have a
new appreciation for who Applebaum is, at least a small view of part of
his life journey. And frankly, I like what I see. Combining this with
the way he was thrown under the bus by the rest of the Tor Inc (some now
ex) employees, paints a compelling picture for me that Applebaum was a
hard pill for the rest of Tor Inc to swallow - and I mean that in a
"very good for the rest of us" way.

The balance in my high mount everest opinion, from what little I've read
and seen so far, shows Applebaum in a light which is a very good light.
A man of empathy, a man who's not had an easy personal journey in life,
a man who made some tough and adventurous decisions in ways which I (for
what little it's worth) personally approve of.

Thank you Jacob Applebaum.

(PS grarpamp, thanks for those links by the way, really appreciated.)