An important text for understanding the project of the Empire of Chaos

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 02:09:59 PDT 2016

> “Our real enemy is our greatest ally. The ultimate proof” [by Maurizio
> Blondet] ~ An important short text to understand the project of the
> Empire of Chaos
> https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/enemy-ally-blondet/
>
> Here's a small version of linked video (1GiB otherwise):
> youtube-dl -f 249+242 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeLu_yyz3tc

20 years ago, that would be "unprecedented" and "impossible" to hear in
such a forum. These things have been said in the dark rooms of the CIA...
and even there - usually below one's breath.

Now, look at those scums in suits and with verbal diarrhea. Those bastards
have lost even their most basic FEAR & LOGIC. They declare about all their
evil plans even before they accomplish them (and admit all the past
atrocities).
They are SO SURE in their fucken victory. Oh yeah.

Well, i can understand their unbelievable self confidence. *Reading/hearing*
all the brainwashed sheeple EVEN on this "punk" list (no point talking
about the other mainstream "lists"), and *SEEING* no serious re-action to
any CRUELTY they do, -> that would lead every fucker like friedman/ hitler
& ameriCunts/anglozionists to this conclusion -
*"WE CAN (AND WE WILL) DO EVERYTHING WE WANT. THIS EARTH IS FULL OF DEATH
WALKING ZOMBIES/ HOLLOW BODIES WITH NO HEARTS AND MINDS. WE WILL ENSLAVE
EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE. THIS TIME - TOTALLY"*
('cause up until now, it's was only 70%, but this ain't enough for us
anymore!)
_______

And.... the billions of moron people see that, hear that and some even feel
it on their own skin... AND THEN WHAT?
​​

*They don't give a fuck. Read my lips: THEY_DON'T_GIVE_A_FUCK!Self
delusion, cowardliness and golden cages. Nothing more.*

oh, and don't forget the: "this is all russian/chinese/... propaganda. no,
this can't be truth"
oh, and don't forget the: "i wanna sleep, eat and fuck. and also, give me
that newiiii gadget from apple store"
oh, and don't forget the: "leave me alone with this heaaaavy conversations.
'am too fucken "busy", too apathetic"
oh, and don't forget the beloved family fairy tale: "i loooove my children.
I have a reSSponsibility. i'll be a piece of silent shit "for them". i'll
let hitler/friedman/... explode this world "for them". just leave me alone!"

Oh, You know what?

*FUCK YOU, SHEEPLE! FUCK YOU MORONS! FUCK YOU COWARDS! FUCK YOU!GO TO HELL!
*
__

*the problem is, WE ARE in the same boat. Me, Zenaan and... YOU, BILLIONS
OF FUCKEN SHEEPLE! -> So, we are gonna sink/go to hell WITH YOU, bastards.!*