Tor Replaces Its Entire Board

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 18:32:42 PDT 2016

On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 19:00:27 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> >> Pardon my macroaggression, but there is a very current Identity
> >> Politics fad for cutting all Male Pigs down to size,
> >
> > Yeah, true, and irrelevant.
>
> Looking at the motives and means of people who have opportunities is
> usually very relevant in determining who did what and why.
> Of course, that might be inconvenient for anyone who comes in with a
> preconceived notion that explains it all.

	It's OK to analyze motives and means, I don't dispute that. But
	means exist to achieve some end, which supposedly is more
	important than the means.

	In the case of appelbaum he got metaphorically lynched by
	politically correct feminists, but what really matters is that
	a) he got lynched b) by his own employeers c) who are members of
	the 'good' 'pro-privacy' 'community'.

> > The issue is, pay attention, How is it possible for the amazing,
> > transparent, and 'freedom fighting' tor project to use all those
> > dirty tricks against one of their most amazing transparent and
> > freedom fighting members?
> >

> What I see here is an assumption that the TOR Project itself, or some
> element thereof, would be the actor behind any effort to kick Our Mr.
> Applebaum out of the project

	I think we would agree that appelbaum was indeed kicked out,
	no? We should further agree that the kicking was formally done
	by the tor project's 'authorties'?

	So we can safely assume that either those  'authorities' acted
	on their own accord, or else got their marching orders from
	sombebody else?

	And from my point of view, that doesn't make much of a
	differece anyway. Whether they 'betrayed' appelbaum because
	they were 'following orders', or not, doesn't change what they
	did.

> and "activist" communities in general,
> via a reputation attack.  I would not rule that out, but I would
> include the whole alphabet soup of TLAs on the list of potential
> suspects.

	I don't object to that, but I don't think it matters too much
	who the 'intellectual author' is. Whether it's some feminist
	bitches who now run at least part of the show, or it's syverson
	and the general baxter*, the tor project is still a bad joke.

* youtube.com/watch?v=L6O6sM2Shok

> The TOR Drama includes multilateral conflict of interest between the
> State Department (funding TOR as a vector for transmitting State
> propaganda to foreign audiences), CIA (a love/hate relationship with
> TOR; helps some missions, hinders others), the FBI (we hates all nasty
> TORses, hates them we does), and God knows who else.

	It's obvious that tor helps the state more than it
	hinders it. Otherwise the state would have never created and
	tolerated something like it.

> If the TOR Project ever manages to well and truly piss the State
> Department off that would mean Big Trouble: Including maybe a huge
> shake-up like we are seeing now?  Just closing it down by pulling the
> funding would probably not be an option,

	Nobody really wants to close it down. The factional fights
	inside the state are just for show.

> > "psyop against appelbaum.........$300,000*.........CIA"
> >
> > "*paid through syverson's cayman offshore account"
>
> Now yer just being silly.  A project like taking Applebaum down could
> be paid for out of petty cash and/or by raiding the office coffee
> fund.

	True that =P