Tor Replaces Its Entire Board

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Fri Jul 15 16:00:27 PDT 2016

On 07/15/2016 02:54 PM, juan wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 02:27:24 -0400 Steve Kinney
> <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

>> The absence of any legal proceedings, criminal or civil, seems
>> rather a big data point.
>
> Ah, so, you are a statist pig after all =)
>
> Why don't you cut the crap Steve and pick the explanation where
> rayzer left it. To recap : rayzer explained nothing, so you can
> start right at the begining.

I think I already did that?

>> Pardon my macroaggression, but there is a very current Identity
>> Politics fad for cutting all Male Pigs down to size,
>
> Yeah, true, and irrelevant.

Looking at the motives and means of people who have opportunities is
usually very relevant in determining who did what and why.  Of course,
that might be inconvenient for anyone who comes in with a preconceived
notion that explains it all.

> The issue is, pay attention, How is it possible for the amazing,
> transparent, and 'freedom fighting' tor project to use all those
> dirty tricks against one of their most amazing transparent and
> freedom fighting members?
>
> If you don't understand what I am asking because of my obvious and
> admitedly mediocre command of the english language, ASK FOR
> CLARIFICATION.
>
> If you don't, and avoid the question like rayzer does, then I'll
> correctly conclude that you are just as dishonest as he is.

What I see here is an assumption that the TOR Project itself, or some
element thereof, would be the actor behind any effort to kick Our Mr.
Applebaum out of the project and "activist" communities in general,
via a reputation attack.  I would not rule that out, but I would
include the whole alphabet soup of TLAs on the list of potential
suspects.

The TOR Drama includes multilateral conflict of interest between the
State Department (funding TOR as a vector for transmitting State
propaganda to foreign audiences), CIA (a love/hate relationship with
TOR; helps some missions, hinders others), the FBI (we hates all nasty
TORses, hates them we does), and God knows who else.

If the TOR Project ever manages to well and truly piss the State
Department off that would mean Big Trouble: Including maybe a huge
shake-up like we are seeing now?  Just closing it down by pulling the
funding would probably not be an option, as that would massively
complicate lots of political warfare projects in progress against
"regimes" targeted for disposal.  The incoming President wouldn't like
that, and we know what happens to people who do things she doesn't like.

>> It is highly probable that IF a political warfare activity was
>> asked to arrange this party for Our Mr. Applebaum, they could
>> quote a very reasonable price and deliver the goods on time.
>

> So it's just a matter of waiting for the next 'financial report'
> from tor inc. in order to learn how much the tor project paid to
> get rid of their accomplice appelbaum?
>
> The report will have an entry like
>
> "psyop against appelbaum.........$300,000*.........CIA"
>
> "*paid through syverson's cayman offshore account"

Now yer just being silly.  A project like taking Applebaum down could
be paid for out of petty cash and/or by raiding the office coffee fund.

:o)