Tor Replaces Its Entire Board

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Fri Jul 15 04:33:26 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 02:27:24AM -0400, Steve Kinney wrote:
> The absence of any legal proceedings, criminal or civil, seems rather a
> big data point.  Lots of people are willing to throw stones, nobody is
> willing to face a potential perjury charge or countersuit.  Maybe nobody
> was actually harmed, beyond hurt feelings.

I don't know what the truth is. Just to play devil's advocate, lack of
proceedings might mean out of court deal (I don't believe this is the
case).

> Any male geek person with Our Mr. Applebaum's "celebrity" status who is
> also (in my heteronormative radical queer opinion) good looking, is very
> likely to avail himself of the sexual perquisites of social prestige.

Well, feds/nsa are known to use ladies to seduce people and then blackmail
them (probably this is since ancient times).

Isn't this very close to Assange's charges in Sweden? They look quite
made up to me.

Are most activists rapists? This appears highly unlikely to me.

According to The Guardian, Applebaum was accused of "emotional abuse".

WTF is "emotional abuse"? Calling a bitch "bitch"? @juan will get
death sentence for "emotional abuse" just from this list, I suspect.