Tor Replaces Its Entire Board

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:55:51 PDT 2016

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 18:39:11 -0700
Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 07/14/2016 06:24 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 17:51:15 -0700
> > Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> >> Sure, sure. You do that nutjob.
> > 	I already did stupid scumbag
> >

> > >From rayzer at riseup.net  Sat Jun  4 23:13:17 2016
> >
> > "Appelbaum's departure under seemingly normal circumstances being
> > seized as excuse to (what appears to be) institutionally slander
> > him."
> >

> Indeed, that's what has happened. Still waiting for someone to contact
> the police about his alleged rapes. Nutjob.

	So you are saying that the rest of tor scumbags are
	'slandering' their 'ex' comrade, and 'freedom fighter'
	appelbaum?

	How can such a horrible conspiracy be possible?? You sound like
	a nutjob rayzer...

	And of course, a leading 'anarchist' like you get his
	facts from the police. Isn't that cute...

> > "The smear site is privacy-protected as to ownership but it appears
> > to use github's servers.
> > http://en.utrace.de/?query=jacobappelbaum.net Hasn't github been
> > 'compromised'? "
> >
> > ** hacking conspiracy against github too!
>

>  I never mentioned hacking anything. Nutjob. The poster had an
> account. Nutjob

	Well, it's obvious that you are a  charlantan too.

	Github has been 'compromised'...

> > " You mean like my "Mistake" assuming ioerror was the victim of
> > orchestrated institutional slander?"
> >
> > "The reason I noted it so quickly is because Institutional
> > Slander campaigns aren't new, "

> So I'm still waiting for you to show me one I've posted. Nutjob.

	Come on rayzer. You *are* pretty stupid, but even in your case
	it's clear that you are going the extra mile here and playing
	even more dumb.

	There's an "orchestrasted institutional slander campaign",
	which just so happens to have been orchestrated by...your tor
	friends!!!!

	Go ahead, razyer, do play your part =)