Tor Replaces Its Entire Board

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 05:47:03 PDT 2016

On Jul 14, 2016 9:15 AM, "Cecilia Tanaka" <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Schneier using onions to attack terrorists and pedophiles in a version of
Angry Birds would be pop and very cute, ow!  *-*

Hmm...  Pokémon Go is already a more popular app than Tinder, another app
where you swipe to find monsters in your area.  So maybe would be more
insteresting to create a game where we can use our accounts as a Pokédex, a
database of personal profiles, stats, useful informations, etc, but about
activists, IT Security experts, researchers, etc, not about real monsters.
You know, a Pokédex exactly like FBI and NSA already have, hihi...  ;)

(To slower people, it's just a silly joke.  Avoid unnecessary drama when
something is very obvious.  I don't support Internet vigilantism and FBI
and NSA's "pokédex".)