[OT] Where are your public keys people?

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Jul 13 08:12:03 PDT 2016

On 07/13/2016 02:34 AM, stef wrote:
> you're not worth my time. sorry.

So this shit is worthy of my time 'stef'?

You said there was some post on the topic. Produce it.

I blocked EIGHT PEOPLE on twitter yesterday for critiquing one of my
tweets, with source of info, while categorically failing to produce
sources requested for their opposing statements.

That's the way legitimate posters 'roll'. I said produce the source, and
ONE even went as far as to 'ignore/mute' me and actually had the GALL to
say so in the convo. THAT ONE earned a spam report (not that it does a
fuckload of good).

Rr