The Moon landing again - Fw: Neil Armstrong's Boots

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jul 11 16:49:12 PDT 2016

Sound like rather compelling questions to me.
But I'm not a physicist, and I never worked for Nike or a boot maker, so
I couldn't begin to say how ripple soles got left behind on the Moon.

Bah humbug ... prolly someone conspired to think of a theory.

----- Forwarded message from Gil May <gilmay97 at gmail.com> -----