1, 400 US Mayors Just Slammed the White House for Risking Nuclear War With Russia

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Jul 10 10:15:08 PDT 2016

On 07/10/2016 01:59 AM, John wrote:

> On July 8, 2016 8:11:53 PM EDT, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>> Alex Jones says the media should not ignore Putin's warnings of
> Alex Jones is completely fucking unhinged.. he is occasionally right in the same sense that some one shooting at a barn occasionally gets off a good shot.
>
> John

He's the PT Barnum, or should I say "The Donald Trump" of conspiracy
theories. He's a marketer. He has no ideology because making money isn't
an ideology and doesn't care what he says as long as it gets attention
(Trump). I DO NOT KNOW why anyone bothers with his site. All the
information there is generally available on the intertubz-at-large and
there are other long-existent sites like Lew Rockwell (used to be
'right' but now seems to lean leftish), and Jeff Rense' site, which
unfortunately followed Jones' flashy InfoMarketing lead.

Maybe it's because (ahem) "Birds of a feather flock together"... In
InfoWars case, Cuckoo birds.

Rr