Dallas suspect killed by police robot

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Jul 9 19:09:26 PDT 2016

On 07/09/2016 12:49 PM, juan wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Jul 2016 19:53:57 +0300
> Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:
>
>> Isn't it weird so many shooters are military guys?
> 	Not really? The military are trained, murdering psychos...
>

>> The Dallas shooter [1] "was an Army Reserve Afghan War
>> veteran".
>
> 	...although in this case the guy did a lot of good.
>

>> In 2009 [2] "Hasan was a United States Army Medical
>> Corps psychiatrist who admitted to the shootings"
>
> 	He finished off a few americunt soldiers? More good.
>
>> IIRC the person who recently shot gays in a bar was
>> a security guard in respected c0rp0ration.
>>
>> Some kind of "disposable hero" syndrome?
>
> 	Sort of I guess. Though they were no heroes from the
> 	establishment point of view...

It IS worthwhile noting the FBI has access to VERY elaborate
psychological profiles the US military keeps on it's soldiers (from day
one). It would be a lot easier for the FBI setup operators to work a US
soldier, than on some prole muslim at a US mosque.

I'd like to see an FOIA on ANY CONTACT AT ANY TIME the FBI had with the
reservist in Dallas, but I suspect that  request would only garner
standard meetings, NOT meetings with provocateurs and other operators
b/c "State Secret".

Rr