"The West" - an absolute disgrace to Humanity!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jul 9 05:33:58 PDT 2016

>    This rhetoric—calling it an argument would overstate its relation
>    to facts—has recently come into vogue among Russian
>    historians. Under their interpretation of history, the struggle
>    that began with the German invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941
>    continues for Russia today, in a direct line through the
>    generations, with the conflict in Ukraine. That is the connection
>    President Vladimir Putin first presented to the Russian people in
>    March, when he sent his troops to invade and annex the Ukrainian
>    region of Crimea.

"Invasion" of Crimea by Russia in 2014? Please!

If the actions of Russia in the face of the Azov battalian's "peace
train" to Crimea, a referendum, secession and joining to Russia, without
a single bullet fired, is supposed to be a "Russian invasion", then the
world does not have much to worry about with Russia.

I guess it would also be "assumed fact" that Russia continues, for over
2 years, to "invade" eastern Ukraine/ Donbass - I tell you this, if I
had family living in Donbass who would struggle to defend themselves
against various Ukraine "battallians", to defend their families,
children, houses, friends, I would most likely have been fighting with
them to help them defend the rest of my family, their house, friends
etc.

ISIS invades Syria, entering from Iraq, Turkey and other surrounding
areas, provided weapons and training by CIA, and takes over towns and
cities; THAT is an invasion.

As it is, we in the West can sit back so comfortably, armchair war
generals, declare with the CIA that Al Nusra, Daesh and other Wahabbi
extremists entering/invading Syria are actually "freedom fighters" as
they invade towns and cities, raping, killing and destroying, because,
you know "Assad must go", whilst those families defending themselves and
their houses in eastern Ukraine against their own supposed "government"
are "terrorists".

Saying black is white don't mean shit!

>    Ukraine’s ensuing war to prevent
>    Russia from seizing any more of its territory has likewise been
>    branded a fascist campaign against ethnic Russians.

>From what I've seen from afar, it is. And up until about 2 years ago, I
didn't know much about Russia... but I keep reading, Western as well as
Russian propaganda.

>    “The more people are convinced of their own opinion, the more they
>    become estranged from other opinions. That’s a real difficult
>    problem.” And as Russia sets out to redefine what Nazism means, it
>    is a problem that Western historians will somehow have to face.

A good point here. Let's see how things play out over the next couple of
years.

> > "The West", an absolute disgrace to humanity..
>
> I can only imagine when people find out about this, they will run like
> hares and mad cows straight to non-western countries.

We Westerners are well fed, well entertained, well schooled (not
educated) and sadly very compliant with external authorities.

Golden cages do -not- make for an honourable humans!

> Spread the word,
> man. Also, buy your tickets while you can, before the mad crowd
> prevents you from running away from this horrible place. Even better,
> once you buy tickets, use them asap, go to your destination, meet your
> dreams. Do not forget to drop few words to the list, so other lost
> souls know what to expect outside.

I would hope humans worthy of that noun, strive for something higher
than a new car, 5 bedroom house and footy tickets.

Yes, I keep dreaming.