Dallas suspect killed by police robot

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Jul 8 18:31:44 PDT 2016

On 07/08/2016 03:45 PM, Jack Liddy wrote:
> Philadelphia PD used bombs, dropped from a helicopter, against members of the MOVE group. 10+ people died, and the
> fire, which firefighters were ordered to ignore, destroyed 60+ houses.

MOVE!

As I pointed out in my twitter discussions of what just happened in
Dallas, referring to the 'back to africa' nature of the org's FB page
being in conflict with armed revolutionary groups (b/c the New BPP and
it's useful idiot clones like this are quite confused)., MOVE!'s
destruction (along with the city block thanks to a fire caused by a
satchel bomb PPD ILLEGALLY acquired from the FBI) was commanded because
of an adamant refusal to comply with citations regarding an illegal
compost pile and keeping livestock (chickens I believe) in city limits.

"Some notes on the MOVE! organization & MOVE9 in Response to a
comparison with the Symbionese Liberation Army":
http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/85529775934

Wherein it's noted Cinque was a product of a MKUltra shrink @
Atascadero. He was an LASD public disorder unit operative before they
'regrooved' him... More.

MOVE! generally: http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/85426158239

Also see this wayback machine cache of the Huey P. Newton Foundation's
web page that discusses everything POLICE PROVOCATEUR about the New
(so-called) Black Panther Party. which has (or had) a very active
chapter in Dallas that's been in the news over the last few years for
arms violations etc.

http://web.archive.org/web/20140106051514/http://blackpanther.org/FAQs.html

Rr

"You'll never silence the voice of the voiceless"