Happy 4 July!!!

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Jul 8 08:05:58 PDT 2016

On 07/08/2016 12:06 AM, grarpamp wrote:
>> would be amazing if he made it back home alive.
> Alive and well...
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sJq-7ZcZMA
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owSJePQD8cs
>
> And one nutbag properly arrested...
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebv-B1B3LI0
>

> Interesting how mass adoption of internet, phones,
> crypto, twitters, etc is bringing multiple independant
> civilian news reports with video on any event from around
> the world in just tens of minutes to a world of viewers.
> Complete with a variety of independant and collective
> analysis and feedback into future things.
> And the big networks are now sourcing from that.
> Big change from just 5-10 years ago.
> That part's working.
>
> Yet we still hear "ban crypto" "censor net" "kill p2p".
> Sad.

The first time I ever saw Telnet /(the occupation of Courant Physics
Institute NYU during the Cambodia/Laos invasion student strike... ALMOST
got to take a fireaxe to an Arpanet machine!)/ I thought Jeez! If you
could get US kids chatting with Vietnamese kids the government could
NEVER indoctrinate them with the idea that those kids are "Gooks" or
"Slopes".

Hasn't happened quite yet, but my one joy is it has become virtually
impossible to lie about wars and other state-sponsored mayhem for long.
It's caused a certain 'acceleration' of the kind of wars that do get
fought before the truth catches up, and in that process, the wars become
more brutal, and more obviously illegal under international law, or
what's left of international law...

Rr