FBI Fails To Charge Sec. Clinton

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 23:22:33 PDT 2016

On 7/5/16, Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> In short, I think every fucking one of them is a criminal and singling
> out Clinton is total tl;dr waste of reading time.

Even on the subject issue... the FBI reports directly to
DOJ Atty Gen Lynch and DNI Clapper, which both appointed
by and report directly to the Democrat Pres Obama,
who shills for Democrat baller Hillary, leading in an election year,
married to Democrat Pres Bill, additionally investigated by both
State and DNI OIG's reporting similarly.
No real independence, conflict of interest.
Even if the best of beat cops had something to say, with that
weight over their head is probably going to watch their words.
Parsing emitted words is fun, yet yes, tldr.

Perhaps better answer is to answer with list of who
in history has fallen from the highest echelons due
to actual legal process, not simply from political fuckups.
Or with why fucking shit up, or doing fucked up shit,
isn't illegal.

Oh well, off topic, sorry.