gmail usage

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Jul 6 19:54:50 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 06, 2016 at 12:15:34PM -0300, Oda wrote:
> 99% of my email massages go/come to/from a gmail account, so it's
> useless to spend time setting up my own mail server.
>
> There are several ways to send sensitive information (actually I don't
> think email is one of them). I'm using hubzilla (former redmatrix) for
> a few years now, you should give a try.

"Should", should I?

It may be good, but hey, "it's useless to spend time setting up my own
mail server" - well consider this burner email address burnt.

Your personal need for centralised services may well mean you personally
find certain things useless.

Implying your suggestions are fact is a disgrace to anarchists.