[OT] Five Simple Rules

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 18:02:12 PDT 2016

On Jul 3, 2016 9:08 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com>  wrote:

>         OK Cecilia. You've finally proven that you are fucking retard.

Serotonin and endorphins are science.  I told you I like science.  I was
not offending you.  Search about hormones and their effects in the mood.

If I am a "fucking retard", at least, I have the "fuck¡ng" part and my mood
is better than yours...  Better being a fuck¡ng retard than being a retard
without fuck¡ng like you, hihi!  :)

>         A fucking retard who whether as unpaid hobby, or not, parrots
establishment propaganda. Get a fucking clue. Or stop playing dumb.

If you don't want to read my messages, just delete all of them.  I really
don't care and I still think you needs serotonin and endorphins urgently,
Juan.  Try it, please.