[OT] Five Simple Rules

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 16:46:26 PDT 2016

On Jul 3, 2016 8:18 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         american fascist propaganda endorsed by clinton, wsj, the
'economist' and a bunch of other high ranking pieces of shit.

>         Congrats Cecilia.
>
>         "Today is the best times of all"
>
>         Yep. Now that the americunt global police state is almost fully
functional. Finally the democrats can drone the enemies of humanity with
the push of a button. We all should praise american science.

My dear Juan,

Please, consider seriously to have some sex or masturbation or, at least,
eat carbohydrates like a crazy.  You do need serotonin and endorphins with
urgence!!!  :P

God, my mood is horrible, but you are becoming a 'mal amado', very bitter
and much grumpier than me!  :P

Please, search for 'mal amado' and 'mimimi'.  It's Brazilian slang and I
don't know how to translate these expressions, but they mean you need some
love urgently and that you don't stop complaining about everything!  :(((

I love science.  All sciences, not just "American science".  And I love
books much more than you can imagine.  Much more, I swear.