TSA Thugs: TSA Agents Beat And Jail Disabled Teen With Brain Cancer

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 15:43:34 PDT 2016

On Sun, 3 Jul 2016 17:59:37 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> > >  [Cecilia]  Quinn is intolerant and has narrow patterns of
> > > decency, but
> he is a good person and I like him, Juan.
> >
> >         You are seriously fucked up then.
>
> Well, I am sure Quinn thinks exactly the same thing all the times
> when I say I like you in public, my dear Juan...  hihi...  ;)

	You are digging yourself deeper =)

	My position is radically different to that of quinn and his
	mob and yet you think we are both 'likeable'? Your opinions
	here are absurd.

	Not to mention, again, that you think that a totalitarian piece
	of shit like quinn is a good guy. Since you believe that, your
	moral judgements are a bad joke...which shows what you really
	stand for.

> > >  [Cecilia]  You are not exactly tolerant and open-minded too,
> > > haha!!  ;D
> >
> >         That comes from you, who support the US nazis? Ha ha.
>
> I never said that I am tolerant and open-minded, Juan.

	Fine. I'm not tolerant either. I don't tolerate stupidity and
	evil intentions or acts. As to being 'open minded', again, I'm
	certainly not open minded to stupidity. Being 'open minded' to
	stupidity is hardly a virtue.

> Sorry if you
> felt offended with my words.  I don't support any kind of 'nazis'.
> Radical people are extremely boring.

	Not sure who you are calling radical? The nazis? The problem
	with the nazis were not that they were radicals. Or that they
	were 'boring'...

> > >  [Cecilia]  Sorry, I don't believe in all researches because I
> > > have
> lots of researchers as friends and colleagues and I was a researcher
> in several moments of my life too
> >
> >         So? You know they are all dishonest, including yourself?
>

> "Eu não acredito em todas as pesquisas" here doesn't mean necessarily
> that I really do _not_ believe in _all_ researches.  If I really
> wouldn't believe in all researches, in Portuguese, I would use
> 'double negative', what doesn't exist in English, sorry.  I would say
> "Eu não acredito em nenhuma pesquisa", Juan.  I simply translated -
> literally - what I thought in that moment and doesn't make sense in
> English, sorry.

	I don't think your explanation changes anything. You want to
	ignore this particular poll because it doesn't paint the
	americunts in a good light. But the poll is completely
	consistent with americunt 'culture'. If anything the real
	numbers are prolly higher.

> I was trying to say that not necessarily I believe in all researches,
> that I don't believe in some of them...  Does it sound better now or
> should I try again?  :P

	No need. You won't get anywhere =)