TSA Thugs: TSA Agents Beat And Jail Disabled Teen With Brain Cancer

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 12:02:38 PDT 2016

On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 20:00:07 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 2, 2016 4:16 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >         No country deserves respect and some countries are way more
> despicable than others. US ranks first.
>
> I love countries and their cultures, my dear.  Unhappily, there are
> frontiers among all the countries.

	And yet you can't have countries if you don't have murdering
	governments and the borders they create. Countries can only
	exist when you have borders between them.

	And the pro government assholes, of course.

> I admiss I didn't like Boyce, Dani Moth, Quinn and Ted's messages,
> but I am not "making excuses" for their country, Juan.

	You aren't? But a country like the US wouldn't exist without
	scumbags like  the ted smiths, boyces, quinns, that psycho
	steven, the syversons and his lapdogs.

> Quinn is intolerant and has narrow patterns of decency, but he is a
> good person and I like him, Juan.

	You are seriously fucked up then. Did you actually understand
	what the scumbag was proposing? I'll assume the answer is "yes".

> You are not exactly tolerant and
> open-minded too, haha!!  ;D

	That comes from you, who support the US nazis? Ha ha.

> > >  [Cecilia]  It would not be rational to hate USA for killing my
> > > family.
> >
> >         "a 2015 Pew Research Center survey finds that the share of
> Americans who believe the use of nuclear weapons was justified is now
> 56%, with 34% saying it was not. "
>
> Sorry, I don't believe in all researches because I have lots of
> researchers as friends and colleagues and I was a researcher in
> several moments of my life too

	So? You know they are all dishonest, including yourself?