TSA Thugs: TSA Agents Beat And Jail Disabled Teen With Brain Cancer

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 12:10:26 PDT 2016

On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 08:37:52 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem was not the country, but all the wars.  There are lots of
> good people in all the countries, in all the places.  A country is
> not a villain or the good guy, Zenaan.  Russia is not better than
> USA.  They are different countries and have different backgrounds.
> Both deserves respect.

	No country deserves respect and some countries are way more
	despicable than others. US ranks first.

	It's funny. You got the american treatment in the tor mailing
	list. You saw what kind of garbage the boyces and the quinns
	posted here. And you are still making excuses for "the land of
	the free"?

	Something is very wrong.

> It would not be rational to hate USA for killing my family.

	"a 2015 Pew Research Center survey finds that the share of
	Americans who believe the use of nuclear weapons was justified
	is now 56%, with 34% saying it was not. "