Wikileaks is the Endgame

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Fri Jul 1 20:32:27 PDT 2016

On 07/01/2016 09:08 PM, Rayzer wrote:

> On 07/01/2016 06:38 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> then how can we say anything but support for Juan's outspoken vehemence?
>
> ROTF! Because he won't be satisfied with anything less than perfect
> bulletproof cant-bust-em security.

It's more about ideological purity than perfection, I think. He says
that he _uses nothing_.

> That's delusional and I don't pander to people's delusions.

I gather that he's calling for a boycott of Tor, based on its origin,
design, and funding. But it's not as clear as, for example, boycotts of
South Africa or Israel. Many years ago, I recall getting shit from
Jewish friends for driving a VW Bug. Designed by Nazis! But this was
decades after WWII. So how were Nazis still relevant?