Wikileaks is the Endgame

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 20:21:06 PDT 2016

On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 21:07:22 -0600
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> As I said, your reading comprehension sucks.

	No it doesn't. I explained that given the 'context' my
	reading is quite valid. Looks like your writing sucks.

> Or you're just twisting
> shit to pretend that you're right.

	I am right. And you admited that anonimity systems don't work.

> > 	So you say that 'anonimity systems' *may eventually* reduce
> > 	state power, from which it follows that RIGHT NOW, THEY
> > 	DON'T. And you further acknowledge that such reduction seems
> > 	like a dream.
> >
> > 	So you basically conceded my point. I simply reading your
> > 	allegedly 'general' comment in a way that underscores the
> > fact that tor doesn't work.
>
> It works for many people.

	What a fucktard you are. It's clear again that your writing
	skills suck.

	"I also believe that they may eventually reduce state power
	substantially. "

	So they don't work

	"It works for many people."

	So you contadicted yourself. But don' worry. You got it right
	the first time. Anonimity systems don't work.

> > 	Would *working* anonimity systems reduce state power? Likely
> > 	yes. Do the current anonimity systems reduce state power?
> > No. Especially tor, a creation of the state.
>
> So you keep saying.

	Because it is correct.

> >> It's about anonymity systems generally. That's what you're
> >> apparently saying is bullshit. Or have I misread you?
> >
> > 	Anonimity systems in general include tor in particular.
>
> Yes, but statements about anonymity systems generally aren't limited
> to Tor.

	But tor is 'the best'. So if even 'the best' is a failure, then
	the rest of systems are going to be even more of a failure.
	That's like the A of the ABC of basic logic.

> >> But right now, Tor is the best we have.
> >
> > 	Yeah. You said so a couple of times...
> >

> >> So we use it, with suitable
> >> precautions. Or we play naked. What else do you suggest?
> >>

> > 	I suggest you stop using the pronoun 'we'. *You* find the
> > 'free' tax-funded pentagon's 'anonimity' network useful and
> > apparently don't care much about the real price of the system.
>
> No, I don't care about the "real price of the system". Why should I?

	Right. You are a 'nihilist' eh? As long as you can buy dmt it's
	OK for the pentagon to fuck as many people as they can.

> And, as I said before, people that you hate would be using any
> effective anonymity system. So you might as well get over it.

	grarpamp replied to that particular piece of bullshit.

> > 	I further suggest that anybody interested in freedom stay
> > away from the pentagon. Doubly so if they are cypherpunk
> > 	'anarchists' or sympathetic to the cause.
>
> The Pentagon is everywhere, dude ;)

	So?