Wikileaks is the Endgame

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Fri Jul 1 19:13:23 PDT 2016

On 07/01/2016 07:38 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

<SNIP>

> Juan says "I will not compromise the safety of a fellow fighter no
> matter what", and he sacrifices the appearance of civility to try to
> achieve this - to try to support our brothers who want to fight, who
> want to whistleblow, who want to undermine the murderers in our world.
>
> Leading potential fighters astray in their thinking is essentially
> unforgiveable - which is why I am bound by my own conscience to always
> say "Juan, thank you! So few speak up as much as you do, for those who
> genuinely need someone to speak up for them!"
>
> How can we let down our brothers so much?

Well, Juan basically tells them to use nothing. Or at least, I haven't
managed to elicit any substantive recommendations. So what the fuck?

> Yes, speak our dreams, our hopes! But do so honestly!

Yes, the Tor Project is bullshitting people, and that's evil.

> "Positive thinking" is not about deceiving ourselves or those who read
> our proclamations on crypto anarchist software. And in fact it's quite
> the opposite as I hope is clear by now - let's get off the hippy flower
> power "positive speaking will magically manifest secure anonymising
> software" bullshit bandwagon, and speak bluntly, plainly, and clearly so
> onlookers are NEVER deceived!

I'm not about positive thinking, but rather about working with what's
available. And that includes Tor, even if it's primarily a tool of
fascist oppression. The Colt M1911A1 is one of my favorite weapons, for
example. Even though it was built for the US military.