Wikileaks is the Endgame

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jul 1 18:42:04 PDT 2016

On Sat, Jul 02, 2016 at 11:38:44AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > > 	You finally acknowledge that all your bullshit is a
> > > 	'dream' - it's not reality and not true.
> >
> > That's fundamentally the cypherpunk dream, I believe. So why do you
> > bother being on this list, if you think that it's all bullshit?
>
> I think his key point here is that we must not be in self delusion.
>
> It is ok to dream. Cypherpunk dream is a great dream. A dream of
> freedom, hope, for everyone.
>
> But when we are in a denial of a particular problem, or speaking as
> though a particular limitation does not exist, or a particular piece of
> software provides some guarantee which it does NOT provide - then not
> only are we deluding ourselves, but (and I see this as a pain for Juan)
> we are leading others astray.
>
> This is why over and over, when the facts don't support an assumption,
> especially when that assumption could endanger life and or liberty of
> someone trying to do some good (e.g. a whistleblower), then how can we
> say anything but support for Juan's outspoken vehemence?
>
> Juan says "I will not compromise the safety of a fellow fighter no
> matter what", and he sacrifices the appearance of civility to try to
> achieve this - to try to support our brothers who want to fight, who
> want to whistleblow, who want to undermine the murderers in our world.
>
> Leading potential fighters astray in their thinking is essentially
> unforgiveable

Because there are SO FEW REAL FIGHTERS FOR FREEDOM!!!

We absolutely MUST do everything we can to support those who
may tentatively try to make SOME stand in this world for truth,
for transparency, and against evil!

--
Free Australia: www.UPMART.org
Please respect the confidentiality of this email as sensibly warranted.