Wikileaks is the Endgame

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:03:16 PDT 2016

On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 12:47:57 -0700
Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 07/01/2016 12:28 PM, juan quoted mirmir:
> > 	Still waiting for the evidence that 'proves' your absurd
> > claim.
>

> Open source code

	LOL - you are way beyond stupid - and trolling.

	What the fuck has 'open source' got to do with the
	dishonest and baseless claim made by mirimir?

	Anwer : no - thing.

	So we'll be waiting for the evidence showing how the pentagon
	advances freedom...forever...cause the evidence does not exist.

> allowing for discovery of flaws and concurrent fixes
> is proof of concept.
>
> You're looking for "perfect" security. That's why I think you're a
> fucking fascist, Juan.

	Ah rayzer, you really don't know what else to say. Only a
	fucktard like you would try to equate individualist anarchist
	with 'fascist' =)

	You on the other hand are a mix of marxist commie
	with...americunt fascist! Go suck the pentagon's cock, asshole.

	And why are you, a dumb anti-liberal bot in this list,
	apart from trolling? Eh rayzer? Oh I know you 'have' to pay the
	bills...

> Fascists WORSHIP some fubar ideation of
> 'perfection'.

	lol - pyschobabble comming from a commie fascist. Isn't that
	cute.

> Of genetics, of social conformity,

	that would be the ideal of commie marxists like you - either
	obey society or die.

	As matter of fact, scumbag, you devoted more than a few
	messages to make the point that individuals should obey
	'society' or the 'species' or some other deranged 'collective'
	'entity'.