Tech Bashes Trump

grarpamp grarpamp@gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 02:06:27 PDT 2016

https://shift.newco.co/an-open-letter-from-technology-sector-leaders-on-donald-trumps-candidacy-for-president-5bf734c159e4

We are inventors, entrepreneurs, engineers, investors, researchers,
and business leaders working in the technology sector. We are proud
that American innovation is the envy of the world, a source of
widely-shared prosperity, and a hallmark of our global leadership.

We believe in an inclusive country that fosters opportunity,
creativity and a level playing field. Donald Trump does not. He
campaigns on anger, bigotry, fear of new ideas and new people, and a
fundamental belief that America is weak and in decline. We have
listened to Donald Trump over the past year and we have concluded:
Trump would be a disaster for innovation. His vision stands against
the open exchange of ideas, free movement of people, and productive
engagement with the outside world that is critical to our economy —
and that provide the foundation for innovation and growth.