IAAF, USA and Canada demand Russian athletes represent "no country" at Olympic games

Zenaan Harkness zen@freedbms.net
Tue Jul 19 05:02:41 PDT 2016

If anyone wanted an example of propaganda and political bullying:

"The IAAF and now the sports bodies of the US and Canada are not only
demanding that Russian athletes prove their innocence before they can
take part in the Games.  They also demand that even if athletes prove
their innocence, they should only be allowed to take part in the Games
as “neutrals” and not as Russians.  Thus even if proved innocent Russian
athletes would have to deny their nation and their country – foregoing
the right to wear its colours or hear its anthem if they win."

http://theduran.com/stalinist-witch-hunt-russian-athletes/

(I'm not sure anyone takes seriously the assertion that USA basically
does not use propaganda, only speaks truth and righteousness - I find it
quite amazing that such an assertion was even put in this mailing list
but I guess it's possible -some- people do believe that...)